Nexus have launched a bench mark service in the United Kingdom for companies who use conformal coatings. This is to help companies understand how good their current conformal coating process is and how it can be improved. This is a pilot scheme that if successful will be introduced to other countries.
This service will allow companies to access top consultants and understand how well their conformal coating processes are working for a very small investment.
- UNDERSTAND YOUR CONFORMAL COATING PROCESSES
- IDENTIFY THE WEAKNESSES
- CORRECT THEM BEFORE THEY BECOME MAJOR PROBLEMS!
The service works as follows:
- The consultant visits the company facility for 2-3 hours where the conformal coating takes place
- The consultant will examine the current conformal coating processes, compare them to current best practice and discuss improvements with the customer
- The consultant will provide a Process Improvement Report within 2-3 days of the visit outlining the findings of the visit, how the processes compare to the best in the world and what could be improved.
The service costs £199 ex VAT plus travel expenses up to a maximum of £200.