|Nexus Conformal Coating Research Program Some of the most Frequently Asked Questions that are asked of Nexus include:
- What is the the best conformal coating for my Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)?
- How good is the Conformal Coating I am using right now?
- Can I switch the conformal coating I am currently using?
- Just how good are the new environmentally friendly conformal coatings ?
- What conformal coating process should I use to give me the best protection for my board?
- Can I use a lower cost conformal coating and still achieve the same level of protection?
|In an effort to answer these questions and many more Nexus will begin Phase 1 of a full ongoing Research Program in August.This Research will identify the best conformal coating materials, conformal coating application processes and ultimately value for money for customers in the world of electronics printed circuit board protection.
|The First Phase of the Research will:
- Compare and rank the protective capability of a number new and well established conformal coatings including both liquid and parylene based materials, against single aggressive environments as well as the sequential load to provide a reliability enhancement index.
- Compare and rank the performance capability of the commercial application methods including selective spraying, batch spraying, dipping and brushing.
- Provide a cost comparison of coated assemblies and determine cost-benefit comparisons between coating materials and application processes combinations.
This research will be open to join by users and suppliers alike who wish to access the full unabridged data.
For further information on how to join the Program please Complete the Research Information Request Form below or DOWNLOAD the flyer on the Research Program