Be ready for process problems NOW
Conformal Coating FIRST AID…..
Having an in-house conformal coating expert available to stop problems before they materialise or when problems do occur, to solve the issues is very expensive in today’s economic world.
Nexus can offer Support Contracts which can include
- Assessment of the current conformal coating processes with benchmarking against current best practice
- Immediate help when conformal coating problems do occur in the future
Twelve Month Conformal Coating Support Contracts are offered by Nexus at several levels.
The first 50 companies from the FIA Show who sign up in the month of July will receive a 12 Month Platinum Package Support Contract for the price of the Bronze Package.
This Price is £50 per month ex VAT (12 month contract) and includes:
- Full email and telephone Support
- Personal Consultant for your processes
- Benchmark Review onsite including Report
- 20% Discount on consultation and training courses
- 20% Discount on all Conformal Coating Research
SIGN UP NOW
Click through here or contact Nexus through www.Nexus3c.com/FIA and apply for this special offer
What does it cost a company to make a mistake in conformal coating processing?
- Extra rework?
- Scrapping a batch of PCBs?
- Loss of a key customer?
- A Lawsuit for damages?
However, Having an in-house conformal coating expert available for problems that occur infrequently is very expensive in today’s economic world.
Nexus can offer ongoing Independent conformal coating support contracts for all levels of budgets and help protect your processes before the small problems get too big!
Find out more about Conformal Coating Support Contracts offered by Nexus
July has two events including the Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) which is the world’s most iconic global aviation event. Occupying a prominent position on the aerospace calendar, the airshow takes place every other year for one week in July.The first five days of the exhibition are traditionally trade days, followed by a weekend where the show is opened up to the public.
FIA 2010 was a spectacular success for business.
- US$47 billion worth of orders were announced during the show.
- 120,000 trade visitors attended
- 1,816 international media representatives were accredited
- 70 delegations attended from 44 countries
- 107,498 sqm of exhibition space was sold
- 152 aircraft in took part static displays and flying displays
Check out the companies attending and visit them to discuss your needs. alternatively, click through here to access these companies on line at Nexus.
Each Month the Nexus Conformal Coating Supplier Database highlights manufacturers of Conformal Coating Equipment and Materials, Conformal Coating Service Providers, Distributors, Training Suppliers and Consultants to give users of the database the chance to see cutting edge news and stories.
click to follow the Conformal coating Spotlight Service from Nexus