World Wide Conformal Coating Workshops Tour
Nexus are to hold a series of workshops starting in October 2012 across Asia, Europe and North America. These workshops will address all of the main topics connected to Conformal Coating, providing education and cutting edge knowledge to engineers concerned with the process.
Areas to be covered in the series of Conformal Coating Workshops include:
- Understanding Liquid Conformal Coating Materials & their Selection
- Parylene Processes– All you need to Know
- Equipment & Application Processes
- Masking and Inspection Processes
- Process Control of the Conformal Coating line
- Troubleshooting the Process
- Reliability – How to Measure how Reliable your Electronics really are.
- Lead Free Processing and Conformal Coating
- Cleanliness & Cleaning
These One day workshops will be held at a range of venues starting in Asia in October. Conformal Coating Users can attend and view a series of presentations throughout the day plus speak with all the relevant suppliers at a table top section.
Click for information on Global Conformal Coating Workshop Program