Origin of Contamination:
Contamination can occur during the following situations:
- Pre-production stage
- Processing stage (during application)
- Drying or curing stage
- During the lifetime of the product
Contamination during the conformal coating process can be avoided by:
- Improving cleanliness prior to production.
- Having an efficient cleaning process prior to conformal coating.
- Ensuring a safe and effective process after the coating.
Read more at Conformal Coating Defects: Contamination
Who is Nexus?
Nexus brings together the accumulated knowledge of a group of conformal coating and electronics material dispensing consultants who provide a unique service, focused on helping electronics manufacturing clients improve their conformal coating and electronics materials processes.
Nexus operate across North America, Europe and Asia and can provide a unique perspective to the rapidly growing conformal coating and electronics materials industry. Expertise is held in liquid and parylene coating, capital equipment sales and specifications and material, equipment and process specification, troubleshooting and training.