Nexus have launched a bench mark service in the United Kingdom for companies who use conformal coatings. This is to help companies understand how good their current conformal coating process is and how it can be improved. This is a pilot scheme that if successful will be introduced to other countries.
This service will allow companies to access top consultants and understand how well their conformal coating processes are working by:
- UNDERSTAND YOUR CONFORMAL COATING PROCESSES
- IDENTIFY THE WEAKNESSES IN THE SYSTEM
- CORRECT THEM BEFORE THEY BECOME MAJOR PROBLEMS!
Find out more about what Nexus can offer with their Conformal Coating Bench Mark Service by contact us directly
Having an in-house conformal coating expert available for problems that occur infrequently is very expensive in today’s economic world.
Nexus can offer conformal coating ongoing support contracts to all companies including electronics manufacturers using conformal coatings and conformal coating equipment, as well as materials suppliers who need help to support their sales force.
Conformal Coating Support Contracts offered by Nexus include a FREE Consultation support contract:
- Reasonable mail support for a company including communication with the customers staff, their customers and suppliers.
- Free entry to technical database
- Free Technical Bulletins and Newsletters
Contact Nexus3c Conformal Coating Consultancy for further information.