July has two events including the Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) which is the world’s most iconic global aviation event. Occupying a prominent position on the aerospace calendar, the airshow takes place every other year for one week in July.The first five days of the exhibition are traditionally trade days, followed by a weekend where the show is opened up to the public.
FIA 2010 was a spectacular success for business.
- US$47 billion worth of orders were announced during the show.
- 120,000 trade visitors attended
- 1,816 international media representatives were accredited
- 70 delegations attended from 44 countries
- 107,498 sqm of exhibition space was sold
- 152 aircraft in took part static displays and flying displays
Check out the companies attending and visit them to discuss your needs. alternatively, click through here to access these companies on line at Nexus.
|Farnborough Aerospace Show||9-13th July||Farnborough, United Kingdom||
SCH Technologies Nexus
San Francisco, California